Work with Us

[Re] Waste is a dynamic and innovative workplace. We’re constantly evolving and growing, seeking to have a profound impact on the amount of plastic waste that ends up in our landfills. If you’re passionate about waste reduction and want to help create a better future for the next generation, you will fit right in with our team! Our goal is to find creative solutions to the world’s plastic problem. We have numerous job and volunteer opportunities available!


Senior Plastics Specialist

Full Time Position

There are no available positions. Please check back often.


"*" indicates required fields


[Re] Fact

Approximately 80 per cent of plastic that ends up in the ocean comes from land-based sources. The remaining 20 per cent of ocean plastic comes from at-sea sources, which includes both fishing and shipping litter.